Thanks for joining the session today. I am honored to be able to help in some small way. Here are some additional blogs, videos, books, and articles for you to dig deeper into the topics we covered. If you would like to connect with me for any reason, you can reach me at email@example.com.
All the best!
- Leadership in Turbulent Times
- The Simplest Explanation of Positive Leadership
- How to Avoid Being a Fake Positive Leader
- What Positive Leadership is Not
From The Michigan Ross Center for Positive Organizations and our affiliates
- The Positive Organizations Consortium is a co-learning community for change leaders. I am happy to discuss further.
- Organizational Culture Card Game, based on the Competing Values Framework
Some trends in higher education
- The Disruptive Forces that will Transform Higher Education
- Why Higher Education in America is Ripe for Disruption
Some Further Reading
- Competing Values Leadership, Cameron, Quinn, DeGraff, Thakor
- Diagnosing and Changing Organizational Culture, Quinn and Cameron
- Lift: The Fundamental State of Leadership, Quinn
- Deep Change, Quinn
Harvard Business Review articles:
- Creating a Purpose-Driven Organization, Quinn and Thakor
- Moments of Greatness: Entering the Fundamental State of Leadership, Quinn