Thanks for joining the session today. I am honored to be able to help in some small way. Here are some additional resources related to today’s topic to help you dig deeper. If you would like to connect with me for any reason, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the best!
Welcome to the Center for Positive Organizations
Some Opportunities From The Michigan Ross Center for Positive Organizations (CPO)
- The Positive Organizations Consortium is a co-learning community for change leaders. This program is one of my favorites! I am happy to discuss further.
- On May 9-10, 2019, we will host the sixth annual Michigan Ross Positive Business Conference. We would love to see you there!
- Michigan Ross has a top ranked Executive Education program, with a specialty in Positive Leadership. We would be happy to explore how we can help you to build a positive organization.
Blogs From Me
- Beyond Engagement: Thrive at Work
- Three Daily Habits for Positive Leaders
- Four Ways to Build High Quality Workplace Connections
- How to Motivate People: Don’t Do It Yourself
Some Short Videos From CPO Faculty
Prof. Kim Cameron on the impact of positive relational energy on individual and team performance.
Prof. Gretchen Spreitzer on dealing with difficult colleagues.
Some Further Reading
- Energize Your Workplace, Jane Dutton
- How to be a Positive Leader, Jane Dutton and Gretchen Spreitzer
- Positive Leadership, Kim Cameron
- On Purpose, Vic Strecher
Harvard Business Review articles:
- “The Price of Incivility”, Christine Porath and Christine Pearson
- “Creating Sustainable Performance”, Gretchen Spreitzer and Christine Porath
- “5 Ways to Get Better at Asking for Help”, Wayne Baker